Agile Expeditions -
explore actionable ideas together
We’ve been looking for a way to create more community connections among our 2,500+ Slack members. We want something that is valuable to agile change-makers (like you) and aligns with our goals (crowdsourcing business agility).
So we’re starting an experiment called Agile Activity Expeditions!
Agile Activity Expeditions are:
- Centered on a valuable activity available from the person who created it through Mind Settlers
- Meant to spark conversation, insights, value, and adaptation
- Something that can be done at work pretty easily
- Freely available to anyone who wants to participate
We’ll connect through a dedicated Slack Experiment Channel and also run a live (virtual) event with the creator.
Would you like to join our April Expedition with Wim Thielemans?
Wim has contributed a valuable activity in Mind Settlers called “Work Conversations with CACTUS,” which provides an easy-but-structured conversation format that triggers insights, authenticity and connection between people. It's good for many things, notably:
- Find out how teams are really doing - break through facades, find out what team members want, how they work, what they care about at work.
- Use it with job candidates to discover what really matters, and go beyond mere qualifications and past experience
- Use it with a colleague to find out what's important to them and create genuine bonds
Head over to the expedition's Agility Scales Slack Channel #04-3_job-dialogues to find out more, sign up for the live call, and explore!